Follow Me!! :)

Friday 25 July 2014

Cute Tilda Card with Flowers

Hello!!
Today I thought I'd share a cute card I created...
I love this image!!



I decided to make a criss cross pocket card.. with an insert for the personal message.
I handmade the flowers using various techniques I've learnt from youtube videos..

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Letisha xx

I'd like to enter these challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: Party time
Art by Miran -  Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  Anything goes with patterned paper
Just Inspirational - 3 layers
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes  
Sister Act -  Anything goes
The Stamping Chef -  Anything goes 
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything goes 
Sweet Stampin' - My favourite stamp!
Tilda's Town- Use a sketch (my own!)

8 comments :

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 and my Patterned Paper July challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Great stamp and fab design! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great image and fab design too, thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so girly cute! I like how the stripes go in different directions with this pocket design, and your own made flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute project. Love your handmade flowers!
    Outi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! I love the handmade flowers too, I am not very good at them. Great job. Thanx for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, love the colours and image is adorable. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete